We live in a world where almost all produce is laced with pesticide. The corporations that run the farms do not care about the diseases, illnesses and lack of nutrition that pesticides cause.
Going organic has numerous benefits. We have listed some of them below.
– Contains fewer or no pesticides.
– Organic farming is better for the environment.
– Grown with natural fertilisers.
– Prevention of diseases.
– For animals, the livestock have access to the outdoors and are treated humanely.
– Animals are not given antibiotics or growth hormones.
– GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) free. Created by scientists to modify plants and animals.
– Organic food is richer in nutrients.
– Our bodies are able to break down and digest organic food easily.
– Organic produce is fresher.