Honey is a sugary substance produced, and stored, by certain social hymenopteran insects. It is produced from the sugary secretions of plants or insects, such as floral nectar or aphid honeydew, through regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. The type of honey produced by honey bees is the most well-known, due to its global commercial production and human consumption.
Listed below is why we think honey is great!
- Honey helps prevent heart disease
- Honey contains anti bacterial and anti fungal properties
- helps induce sleep
- aids in treating sore throats
- heals wounds
- helps regulate blood sugar
- increases athletes performances
- honey is a natural energy booster
- contains therapeutic properties to boost the brain
- heals wounds and burns